Thursday, January 14, 2010

Exactly one week to go...

Time is flying past. Summer holidays are almost over, only one more week until we return to school. One of my goals was to master Sims3, I bought myself a copy because Joanna plays hers all the time.

My creation

Problem was, she was flicking this way and that over the screen and running her characters ragged. My poor old head got dizzy and I actually began to feel queasy. Bit like the motion sickness I experienced when playing virtual worlds during the EQ trial when we were in Active Worlds.

We bought the travel expansion pack but have been disappointed with the lack of features. There are only three countries and the landmarks (e.g. Eiffel Tower) are not there according to my daughter. I still think the original Sims was the best.

My creation

No comments:

Post a Comment