Sunday, January 10, 2010

9th January

Started off miserably, I had a wicked sore throat, goodness knows where I picked it up from. After a morning spent on the computer tweaking my web site and bumping up the balance of my FaceBook zoo (apologies for all of the updates - just click the "hide" button so they don't clog up your stream!) darling daughter and I went on the bus to Brisbane to hunt for The OC, season 2. JB HiFi have a 20% sale on at the moment. The city store is also charging half the price of other stores we have seen it at (Insanity had it for $81 on their shelves!!!)

During the trip I kept my Plurk buddies updated with sunny photos, most of them are in the US and experiencing blizzard conditions so I sent some rays of Brisbane sunshine their way.

Travelling to the city

View across to Brisbane

Me

IMG_0642

Looking up Queen Street Mall

My new laptop bag to carry an Eeepc or MacBook around in. The handles on the other one frayed! This one has pockets, zippered compartments for everything and even cute little characters on the zipper tags!

My new laptop bag

No comments:

Post a Comment