Sunday, January 10, 2010

7th January

On Thursday 7th I met up with work colleagues for lunch at Helensvale and we had fun recounting our adventures of the past few weeks. School resumes on 22 January and I don't think any of us are quite ready for that yet!

IMG_0597

This was a lovely chicken burger, there really was a good portion of avocado under all that sauce although all those chips weren't necessary I suppose!

I had dropped my glasses in at the Optometrists earlier because the arm kept falling off. It was the first time in my life that a no questions asked guarantee had been fulfilled. No argument, the assistant simply took the glasses from me, hunted out a replacement frame and offered to transfer the lenses as I waited. Top marks to SpecSavers at the Hyperdome!

IMG_0598

No comments:

Post a Comment