Thursday, September 30, 2010

9/365 Wednesday 29th September Trip to Chermside


Today I was looking for an adventure. We have stayed at home again this holiday so I have been updating planning, preparing for a PD session tomorrow and not a lot else. My daughter and I went for a drive to Chermside to have a look at the Apple store over there. It was lovely! Nice shiny bright things. I like the keyboard for the iPad, will get one sometime. The staff there were really helpful too, I was shown how to create a new network for when I am presenting using Keynote and my iphone. I got caught short in Mackay because there was no wifi access in the room. Apparently that isn't a problem, will let you know tomorrow if this new trick works!



Husband about to go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment